Food Industry/Natural Ingredient Sales Representative
Region: North Carolina
Location: North Carolina, United States
CBC AMERICAS Corp. is part of CBC GROUP, a global network of Import, Export, Trading and Distribution companies strategically located throughout the world. Our main areas of business are importation and distribution of Video Security Products, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Commercial Flooring.
Our Chemical and Pharmaceutical Division is currently seeking a results oriented and highly motivated Sales Representative to maintain and grow our business. The position is based out of our new Headquarters location in Cary, North Carolina.
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve annual sales goals.
- Recognize business opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with prospects, customers and co-workers including colleagues from CBC offices in Japan, China and India.
- Provide outstanding customer service and technical support to our customers.
- Coordinate order placement.
- Control of appropriate inventories.
- Represent the Company at industry trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling specialty ingredients to dietary supplement & functional food manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada
- Experience selling finished food products business to business to retailers, distributors, and food service providers.
- Experience in International Business(Import/Export)
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills
- Effective organizational, planning and time management
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent Computer skills – MS Office
- Experience in a US Chemical Trading Company is a plus
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Ability to travel – 30% (May include some international travel)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including paid time off, medical insurance, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’re a reliable and self motivated professional who enjoys a fast paced environment and meets the above qualifications, please respond to this ad.
Equal Opportunity Employer