Regional Sales Representative
Region: North Carolina
Location: North Carolina, United States
CBC AMERICAS Corp. is part of CBC GROUP, a global network of Import, Export, Trading and Distribution companies strategically located throughout the world. Our main areas of business are importation and distribution of Video Security Products, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Commercial Flooring.
Our Imaging and Information Technology division is currently seeking a results oriented, highly motivated and passionate regional Sales Representative to oversee our telecentric lens sales within the U.S. market while growing our brand awareness within the assigned region.
- Increase sales in the U.S. market with a specific focus on telecentric lenses
- Create a solid project pipeline and follow up on quoted projects
- Increase the Computar brand footprint in the assigned region
- Build and maintain high visibility with key accounts and establish relationships with key customers
- Mentor sales representatives and help them grow their pipelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry related sales experience specific to lenses(optics)
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills
- Effective organizational, planning and time management
- Ability and desire to travel frequently – upwards of 50-75% travel within the U.S. region is expected
- Book of business and a passion for selling
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including paid time off, medical insurance, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- lens/optics sales: 2 years
If you’re a reliable and self motivated professional who enjoys a fast paced environment and meets the above qualifications, please respond to this ad.
Equal Opportunity Employer